This is probably one of the easiest Christmas Candys that you can make. However I can’t take the credit for this delicious treat. When I worked in a kitchen about ten years ago, one of my co workers Lora made this treat at Christmas. I loved the recipe so much that I have made it every year since.
All you need is:
1 Bag White chocolate (Almond Bark or White Chocolate Chips)
4 Candy Canes
- Melt 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips or Almond Bark in a double broiler on medium heat. This is optional but I add 2 tsp. of vegetable in the bottom of the pan. The oil helps the chocolate from sticking and also helps the chocolate to melt nice and smooth.
- Place 4 candy canes in a zip lock bag and crush.
- After your chocolate is melted remove from heat and stir in the candy canes.
- Drop a tablespoon amount on wax paper or a cooling plate, repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Let the droplets set for 30 minutes, so the chocolate can completely cool.
That’s it, Easy to make, and Delicious to eat. Enjoy your special treats and don’t forget to pay it forward and share a few. Merry Christmas from My Family to Yours!